The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is Canada’s largest export market in the Middle East. Their multiple free trade zones offer 100% foreign ownership and zero corporate taxes. Learn how Canadian investors and business owners can leverage these growth opportunities in our webinar: Exporting to the UAE – An Oasis of Opportunity.
Join the live, interactive webinar and EDC’s expert panel to find out how to harness the UAE’s trade-friendly policies to expand your business in the Middle East, including:
· Value added tax – the effect of a new 5% flat rate VAT on your sales in the UAE
· Infrastructure growth – how to benefit from infrastructure and tourism investment
· Hub potential – how to use the UAE as a hub for your business across the region
· Free zones – learn which industry-specific zone offers the most benefits for your firm
· Relationship-based contracting – understand the legal implications and how to protect your interests
Have Your Say Ask our expert panelists specific questions about the UAE and your business in the live Q&A session.
Don’t Miss Out Can’t make the webinar date? Register here and you’ll receive an email link from EDC to watch on-demand when it’s convenient for you.